Lonely Planet Germany (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Germany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See storybook castles arise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden, and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Germany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Germany Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to yourpersonal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local,avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours ofoperation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping,sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travelexperience - including history, art, literature, cinema, theatre, music,architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, drink, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version),plus over 98 local maps
- Covers Hamburg, Saxony, Bremen, Cologne, Rhineland, Berlin,Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Black Forest, Bavaria, Munich, Central Germany, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Germany, our most comprehensive guide to Germany, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Germany? Check out Lonely PlanetDiscover Germany, a photo-rich guide to the country's mostpopular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Berlin or Munich? Check out ourLonely Planet Berlin guideor Lonely Planet Munich, Bavaria& the Black Forest guide for a comprehensive look at allthese cities have to offer, or Pocket Berlin, a handy-sizedguide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.About Lonely Planet:
Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 816 pages
- Lonely Planet(Author) Andrea Schulte-Peevers(Author) Kerry Christiani(Author) Marc Di Duca(Author) Catherine Le Nevez(Author) Tom Masters(Author) Ryan Ver Berkmoes(Author) Benedict Walker(Author)&5more
- Lonely Planet; 8 edition (11 Mar. 2016)
- Travel & Holiday
|The message text*:|
Budapest: Budapest Travel Guide: 101 Coolest Things to Do in Budapest (Budapest Guide, Travel to Budapest, Hungary Travel Guide, Travel East Europe)