Lonely Planet Budapest & Hungary (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Budapest & Hungary is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ogle sinuous Art Nouveau architecture in Budapest, take a cruise along the blue Danube, or see the dust fly at a cowboy show; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hungary and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Budapest & Hungary Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way totailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around likea local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours ofoperation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping,sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travelexperience - including history, architecture, painting, folk art, music,literature, etiquette, religion, landscapes, wildlife, wine, cuisine, andmore.
- Free, convenient pull-out Budapest map (included in printversion), plus over 40 maps
- Useful features - including First Time Hungary, Eat & DrinkLike a Local and Month by Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Budapest, the Danube Bend, Lake Balaton, Szeged, Pecs,Sopron, Southern Transdanubia, the Great Plain, Western Transdanubia, Eger,Northern Uplands, Szentendre, Visegrad, Villany, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Budapest & Hungary, our most comprehensive guide to Hungary, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|